Saturday, May 11, 2013

Okay, so here we go.  I'm currently working on a mystery quilt project our Quilt Guild, the Twilight Stitchers started a couple of weeks ago.  It was the first time I've tried a mystery quilt and it was a lot of fun.  The pattern is called Undercover in Long Beach IV.  Here are the colors I picked out.

After I got all 48 squares completed I laid them all out an the floor in the 8 variations, took a picture of each one so I could compare and see which one I liked best.  They were all nice.  The one I liked best you needed to make 16 more blocks for and I wasn't interested in doing that so I chose my 2nd favorite and sewed them all together.  Emily decided she wanted it for her bed, but wanted it big enough to cover it. so I ended up making 6 additional blocks anyway!


Today I'm hoping to get the borders and backing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment