Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SIX PACK BOOM!

 This quilt was started by Sarah several years ago.  She got all but the last row attached.  When she didn't play last year because of her back and then it looked like there wouldn't be a Six Pack team anymore I got disappointed that it wasn't ever finished.  Then Sarah was invited to join the Six Pack 14-2 team this fall so I knew I had to finish it.  I added the last row and borders.  Sarah's original plan was to add SIX PACK and a Volleyball to the borders but since they added "BOOM" to all their cheers (It's our way of letting everyone know SIX PACK is in the house!) I had to add it to the quilt as well.
 These pictures were taken at their last tournament of the season in Udall. Of Course they took 1st place, again.
They finished the season with 5 First place, 1 Second place and 1 Third place.
They were also ranked #10 out of 188 teams as of March 12th.
Of course, now I get to mark another quilt off my list from last May. BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment